Homeopathy is an alternative and complementary medicine which is based on the principle of assisting the body in its own adaptive, healing response to disease or trauma.
Homeopathic treatment improves natural body strength and resilience with the help of specific, highly diluted homeopathic medicines - called remedies.
It is a system of medicine that has been used across the world for more than 200 years. It is suitable for everyone and has found wide support in all walks of life, all around the globe.
Homeopathy is a part of Integrative Medicine. Whilst many definitions of "integrative" health care exist, all involve bringing conventional and complementary approaches together in a coordinated way.
In contrast to allopathic medicine, which often focuses on suppressing or palliating symptoms, homeopathy's goal is to stimulate and support the body's own inherent healing defences.
WHY USE HOMEOPATHY?
Homeopathy has become one of the most widely used systems of medicine in the world, more and more people are discovering the benefits of a system of medicine that is safe, effective and treats them as unique individuals.
It is a complete system of medicine that treats mental, emotional and physical illness. Several factors have made it successful :-
- Effectiveness. When the correct remedy is taken, results can be rapid, complete and permanent.
- Safety. Because of the minimal doses, even babies and pregnant women can use it without the danger of side effects. Homeopathic remedies can also be taken alongside other medication without producing unwanted side effects. Additionally, Homeopathic remedies are not addictive or habit forming - once relief is felt, you should stop taking them.
- Natural. Homeopathic remedies are normally based on natural ingredients.
- Harmonious. Homeopathy works in harmony with your immune system, unlike some conventional medicines which suppress the immune system.
- Holistic. Homeopathy treats all the symptoms as one, which in practical terms means that it addresses the cause, not the symptoms.
So, is Homeopathy a good choice for you?
- Homeopathy is suitable for everyone and found a wide support in all walks of life.
- It works in a gentle and non-invasive way, treatment is specially developed to match you unique body and mind symptoms
- It supports and promotes natural way of healing, bringing body functions and metabolism into balance
- It helps to boost your energy and immune response
- It allows you to be in “tune“ with your body and supports you through the stages of life
- It helps you to overcome emotional issues and addictive habits
- Simply brings you quality of life and enjoyment back!
Homeopathy: Healthy Medicine
Homeopathic medicines are chosen to treat the whole person because homeopaths believe the mind and body operate as one, and you cannot treat one part of the body without affecting the whole. Medicines are chosen to fit all the characteristics of the patient, so physical disorders are considered in relation to the individual’s mental and emotional state.
Homeopathy for all.
Homeopathy can be used effectively by everyone, from babies and children to adults, including women during pregnancy. Homeopathic medicines promote the body’s natural ability to heal. When prescribed appropriately, they are safe, non-toxic and non-addictive. They can be taken alongside drugs prescribed by your doctor and will not interfere with their beneficial action. As your condition improves, you may be able to safely reduce your conventional medication, thereby avoiding the unwanted effects that sometimes accompany the long-term use of drugs. Note: you should always consult with your GP before making changes to your conventional medication.
Prescribing the right homeopathic remedy takes more time and patience than conventional medicine. Exactly the right remedy needs to be taken for your symptoms and circumstances.